1. People LOVE it! Has anybody ever scoffed at tea & cake?! With a variety of gorge fillings chosen by you - whether it’s a creamy salmon, cucumber & lemony dill cream cheese, a fruity Ploughman’s or a classic Coronation chicken, there’s something for everyone. Complimented by our signature scones coupled with lashings of thick Cornish clotted cream & tangy strawberry jam AS WELL AS a selection of our puds all included in our Classic Menu pricing - we think it’s pretty perfect.
2. It fills you up! Despite a misconception, Afternoon Tea is a filler! Choosing from a range of flavoursome fillings, rich puds and constant top-ups of your favourite beverage can fill your guests up for hours! (and perhaps even soak up some of that alcohol!) We always provide plenty of cake & with our waitressing service as an option we can ferry it around all day (& night!) for those that may have missed out, or if they fancy another dessert - so there’s no way your guests will be hungry. We wouldn’t give them a chance to be! (Fear that might not be enough?! We can also supply our signature ‘Porky Blinder’ pies, miniature quiches, cheeseboards & sweets - make it your own!)
3. You can theme it! Winter in Wonderland, a die-hard Alice in Wonderland fan? Met at Comic-con? Or a vintage lover? Pretty Odd can make your tea match your & your other half’s personality down to a ‘tea’! Vintage china, props & waitressing mean that you don’t have to worry about a thing & you can enjoy your big day safe in the knowledge that we’ve got you covered. Our new for Spring 2019 ‘Peaky Weddings’ as well as our array of other themes as well as our styling service ensure that we can make your day an event one the likes of which your guests have never seen before!
*Our Eton Mess Teacups always go down a treat!
We also provide our Classic Vintage theme for weddings & all other events up to 80 guests at present.
We can work with you to create custom designs.
Our Wizard theme is a hit with kids & grown-ups alike!
4. Pretty Odd never charge more just because you’re getting married - that’s just not cool. Our price per head for our Afternoon Tea Menu (which can be applied to any theme!) will always cost the same per head regardless of what your event is. Check out our Travelling Afternoon Tea page for our most popular options, however if you don’t see anything that sums you & your other half up, please get in touch & we can discuss how we can make our packages work for you.
Don’t forget we also have a graphics studio as well as a workshop where we can custom make items for you at an additional cost. (That’s where we made Albert, our Travelling Sweet Shop!)
We can work with your other suppliers to make the day run perfectly!
5. It’s a sense of occasion perfect for your big day! What better time to host a fabulous special Afternoon Tea than the most important day of your life? It doesn’t have to be the formal affair from long ago, a long-held tradition which has in the past few years gained an even wider following - it can be what you make of it! Whether it’s a classic more traditional sit down, or a tea-party-esque vibe you’d like to go for, we can work with you to make it compliment your day perfectly. If it’s tea with a twist you’re after, get in touch & we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have! We also often run competitions & announce vouchers online for our wedding packages, so be sure to follow us on social media!
Thanks so much for stopping by! & if you are getting married, congratulations! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!